HCMC, April 2014 – The leading Indochina boutique hotel chain Victoria Hotels & Resorts has recently staged Luncheon Meeting in Singapore and Hong Kong in the late April – highlighting the group’s expansion and development in Indochina region.
The event was held between April 23rd and 24th 2014, attractive over 100 attendees comprising corporate, travel agents, wedding & event planners as well as local media. The functions were designed to build a platform of communication, exchange and cooperation, providing its partners with an overview and update of the group’s projects.
" We wish our guests to feel the romance and elegance of the real Indochina. Creating those special once-in-a-lifetime moments for our guests is our daily mission at Victoria. With various great rates of flights between Vietnam – Singapore or Vietnam – Hong Kong, traveling between these countries is becoming more attractive & convenient” said Mr. Jean Paul Riby – Chief Operating Officer.
Mr. Riby added “Our associates in Singapore & Hong Kong were very excited to receive the shared information of our new products & services as well as the having a great chance to meet with the management team of Victoria Hotels & Resorts. These functions once again strengthen the fruitful corporation between Victoria Hotels & Resorts & our valuable partners”
After the functions, various partners of Victoria Hotels & Resorts also shared the satisfied success of the seminar and looking forward to the promising demand of the chain’s products to be introduced & strengthened among their clients.
The seminar was also well received by top travel & lifestyle media in both countries with the excitement of introducing charming Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia to the travelers in Singapore & Hong Kong. Indochina keeps being the delightful destination choice for both business and leisure travelers. Victoria Hotels & Resorts is a rare collection of boutique properties embracing French colonial styles and local characteristics – offer a promise of distinctive journeys in Indochina. Headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, the deluxe hotel chain includes 8 charming properties setting in some of the most unique destinations in Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia.
Recently defined the brand after 15 years of operation, Victoria Hotels & Resorts boosts its experience-oriented concept into the next level by delivering journeys of distinction worthy of travel’s “Golden Age” through heartfelt Asian services and outstanding hospitality with an aim to make Victoria guests feel younger, wealthier, more exhilarated and more connected to the real Indochina. A few concurrent projects worth mentioning include:
Implementing the defined brand concept throughout its 8 properties:
- Launching Victoria Lounge – the premium waiting lounge allowing guests to escape the crowd and enjoy relaxing time before boarding, exclusive access for guests of Victoria Express Train.
- Upgrading the experience for the guests onboard the most deluxe train on Hanoi-Lao Cai route by offering various added services consisting of on-the-move Wi-Fi, aboard library, espresso machine, good-night-sleep accessories and more.
- Project of a new interactive website in the second quarter of 2014 together with a central reservation office and a toll free number.
- Project of a new loyalty program in later this year to enhance guest experiences by creating new opportunities to explore unique destinations in Indochina
- Travelers who look for exceptional traveling experiences, immersed in another era and charming local culture, will have a chance to access to the real Indochina with each and every property of Victoria Hotels & Resorts.
For media enquiries or images, please contact: email@example.com