At Victoria Hotels & Resorts, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance. We are engaging regularly with government agencies on the local and national level as the situation evolves and are closely following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments. We remain thankful that Vietnam continue to have very low infection rates. For the most updated data, kindly visit: www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Of course, the situation is ever-changing and we will quickly announce any adjustments to our procedures or operations so that guests can maintain confidence in travel booked with Victoria Hotels & Resort.
At Our Properties — Keeping You Safe Within Our Experience
At Victoria Hotels & Resorts, we have taken the following actions at all of our properties across Vietnam:
- Placing medical masks at reception desks for guests to use at each hotel & restaurant
- Placing hand sanitisers and notices of Covid-19 preventive measures at reception desks of each hotel & restaurant
- Ensuring all housekeepers wear masks during their shifts
- At check-in, guests are visually screened for any of three symptoms: fever, cough, and shortness of breath
- Fully cooperating with authorities to take any requested actions, including taking guests’ temperature
We also have emergency plans in place should any guest or staff member show symptoms of Covid-19:
- Isolation room designated at each hotel
- Send concerned person to First Aid for preliminary check, and if needed, to the isolation room
- Contact quarantine centre of the city/province
- Send individual to closest specialised hospital
- Coordinate with quarantine centre to sanitise guest rooms and related areas
Booking and Cancellation Policy
For any existing and new bookings with check-in date from 15 March 2020 until further notice:
- Bookings can be amended to a later date until end of 2020, with no surcharge (upon availability)
- Bookings can be canceled and refunded with no charges up to 24 hours before arrival
- For new bookings reserved, a full payment must be made before arrival
For any existing bookings with check-in date before 15 March 2020:
- If you travel on passports issued by Mainland China, South Korea, Italy or Iran, or have been to those countries within 14 days before travelling to Vietnam, you can cancel without any penalty
- For other cases, kindly contact our sales team at [email protected] for consultation.
Notice on the temporary closure of services:
Dear our valued guests,
Our primary concern is for the safety and well-being of our staff and guests. In response to concerns around limiting the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the decision to temporarily suspend operations of the Victoria Express Train and Victoria Speedboat, effective until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding, flexibility, and support during these challenging times. We are proud to help protect our community and look forward to welcoming you aboard at the earliest possible opportunity.
As we make any changes to our operations or procedures we will keep our partners and guests updated with the most current information. For a full overview of the COVID-19 situation in Vietnam as it relates to travellers, please visit: https://vietnam.travel/things-to-do/information-travellers-novel-coronavirus-vietnam