This page is specially designed for business partners of TMG to optimize the booking process. Subscribe to the TMG Business Hub for exclusive offers and benefits.
The following pertains to special services, benefits, and awards from the Agent Login Program of TMG. All terms are according to the unique perspective of TMG and were made to protect its members. TMG has the right to make changes to this Program’s regulations, conditions, special benefits, and awards as necessary in accordance with internal circumstances or changes related to TMG or its affiliates.
Once you log-in our “Agent Portal”, you are offered accessing to the live inventory of all TMG’s Hotels & Resorts with dynamic room rates (10% – 30% discount from our website’s rates). Besides, you are able to make the reservations directly on our PMS with the instant confirmation.
Terms & Conditions
TMGH agrees to supply to the Agent part or all of the following services: accommodation and packages (if any) via Agent Login website. By signing this Agreement, the Agent accepts all Terms & Conditions hereof.
The Agent Login will enable the Agent to check room availability and make reservations. The Agent will receive by email a reservation confirmation, including the details of the reservation. In the event that the Agent needs to modify or cancel the booking, the Agent shall contact TMGH Reservation as specified in the reservation confirmation.
All rates on the Agent Login are indexed on the dynamic pricing policy based on current market demands.
Room rates are for one room for one night (single or double occupancy), including breakfast (unless specified otherwise), inclusive of the government tax and service charge (if not stated otherwise).
Rates are quoted in Vietnamese Dong (VND).
TMGH rates cannot be posted on any website without prior written approval from TMGH.
- Accommodation is free of charge for up to two children under 12 years old, staying in the parents’ or guardians’ room and using the existing bedding. Breakfasts will be chargeable (please see meal rates).
- Extra bed/Sofa bed: children requiring an extra bed or sofa bed will be chargeable. Baby cots are provided free of charge, but this is subject to availability and upon request.
All rates are inclusive of taxes and service charge unless stated otherwise. TMGH reserves the right to adjust taxes and service charge without prior notice in the event of alterations by the Government.
Payment must be made at time of reservation.
In case the Agent has an approved Credit Line with TMGH, payment will follow contract terms and the Agent will receive an instant confirmation.
In case the Agent does not have an approved Credit Line with TMGH, the Agent shall make payment by credit card (e.g. American Express, Diners, Visa, MasterCard, JCB and Union Pay card) or by bank transfer.
Once the online reservation is secured, the Agent’s reservation is guaranteed.
- Check-in time is from 14:00 PM and check-out time is at or before 12:00 PM (noon).
- Extension of check-out time is subject to availability and will be charged as follows:
- Check out until 18:00 PM: 50% of the prevailing rates (subject to a possible rate change)
- Check out after 18:00 PM: 100% of the overall rates (subject to a possible rate change)
- Extensions will require a new reservation for the additional date(s) and will be subject to availability and prevailing rates.
TMGH has arranged and put in force a Public and Products Liability Insurance through renowned insurers that cover all hotel-related activities following international standards of quality in terms of scope of cover and limit of indemnity. A summary of insurance cover in place is available upon request.
- Cancellation by TMGH:
TMGH may be obliged to cancel travel arrangements due to circumstances beyond its control. These may be for reasons of force majeure (cancellation/alteration of domestic scheduled services, technical problems with transportation, contamination, closure of airport or train stations, war [whether declared or not], threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such, etc.). In such cases, TMGH shall inform the Agent without delay and offer the Agent alternative dates or a full refund of all money paid.
- Cancellation by the Agent:
All reservations made via the Agent Login are non-refundable unless otherwise specified and the Agent shall make payment made upon reservation.
- Responsibilities of TMGH:
Confirm and provide the accommodation services according to authorized user-generated and booked bookings.
- Responsibilities of the Agent:
The Agent shall ensure full compliance of the confidentiality clause and immediately inform TMGH of any change in their personnel having been granted access to the Agent Login.
The Agent shall be responsible for payment of cancellation or no-show for reservations made via the Agent Login.
The Agent shall strictly comply with the Terms & Conditions and Legal Info published on the Agent Login website.
The Agent will fully indemnify and hold harmless TMGH and its employees, agents, and representatives from any loss, damage, demand, claim, expense, and liability arising in connection with (i) any failure, breach, or default under this Agreement; and (ii) any negligence or wrongful act of the Agent or its officers, directors, employees, agents. In addition, the Agent shall reimburse TMGH, on a full indemnity basis, for all legal fees and disbursements incurred in respect of the previous. This indemnity shall survive any termination or expiry of this Agreement.
The Agent must keep the Agent Login information fully secured and private within the company. The Agent must inform TMGH immediately in case the Agent Login information becomes not secure due to any reasons including but not limited to change of personnel, fraud, hacking, unauthorized user, or incorrect usage due to insufficient security measures.
All reservations by the Agent must be exclusively made by authorized employees of the Company, using their professional Username and password. Any failure to comply will lead to the immediate termination of this Agreement and any cost incurred will be charged to the Agent.
This Agreement shall be effective until further notice, except early terminated as stipulated in Article 13 below.
Each Party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect at any time and for any reason, by serving not less than thirty (30) days written notice to the other Party.
- Each Party may terminate this Agreement or suspend this Agreement in respect of the other Party, with immediate effect and without a notice of default being required in case of:
a material breach by the other Party of any term of this Agreement and fails to remedy such breach within seven (7) days.
- (Filing of a request for) bankruptcy or suspension of payment (or similar action) in respect of the other Party.
This Agreement will terminate automatically in the case that no Materialized Transactions are effected in a period of 12 consecutive months.
Upon termination and save as set out otherwise, this Agreement shall absolutely and entirely terminate and cease to have effect without prejudice to the Party’s rights and remedies in respect of an indemnification or a breach by the other party of this Agreement.
The law governing this Agreement is the laws of Vietnam. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to this Agreement shall be resolved by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the Vietnam International Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce. The Arbitration shall take place in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and shall be held in English.
This Agreement is limited to reservations made by the Agent using the Agent Login and does not apply to reservations made via other channels.
The Agent Login is reserved for FIT bookings, up to 7 rooms maximum. For larger groups, the Agent shall contact their Sales Account Manager at TMGH or TMGH Reservation office.
Regarding to other terms not mentioned in this Agreement, please refer to the Terms & Conditions and Legal Info.
We are excited to make this exciting and exclusive offer to our partners to celebrate the returning of Inbound Tourism into Vietnam and Laos. We would like to reward for inbound groups to stay in more than one of our managed properties in one trip
Applies from 2nd hotel
Terms & Conditions
- Full payments must have been made for the bookings
- Applicable for bookings of international tourists to Vietnam
- Bookings need to be confirmed with valid contractual room rates
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions or special offers
- Vouchers can be used to book accommodation at any hotels managed by TMGH
- Vouchers will be issued quarterly based on Group bookings & VAT invoices, with 6 months validity from the issue date
- The rebate amount is based on accommodation (room and breakfast) revenue only, not on any surcharge or other services (including Extra Bed or Children policies)