LUNCH AT LE LONGANIER RESTAURANT
Cai Be - Phu An
Join Victoria Cruises in exploring the fascinating river culture of the Mekong together with a sumptuous meal at Le Longanier Restaurant.
Crispy fried elephant ear fish
Sautéed beef with vegetables
Crispy fried banana flowers
Grilled snakehead fish
Free sightseeing tour on cruises (45 minutes) after lunch
● Sightseeing cruise along the Phu An River aboard the Cai Be Princess
● Shore excursion to a traditional village making products from young rice
● See off guests at Cai Be Tourism Pier
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
● Minimum of 2 guests required
● Rate includes 10% VAT and 5% Service Charge
● Rate per person includes: Itinerary as specified and set menu lunch
● Children under 5 are free of charge. Children from 5-11: VND 240,000 per child
Request this journey
See more tours
DEEP IN THE DELTA
Travel low and slow on a private 2-night cruise through the Mekong Delta, from Cai Be (gateway to Ho Chi Minh City) to Chau Doc on the Vietnam – Cambodia border. Experience the highlights of the Delta, including endless rice fields, tropical fruit gardens, and French-era architecture, by bicycle, walking tours, and cruise aboard the comfortable Song Xanh sampan. Memorable meals include lunch in a colonial-inspired plantation house and a candlelit dinner in a historic century-old home.
You may want to explore orther itineraries
Experience a different side of the Mekong Delta with an overnight cruise, allowing you to awaken with the sun as village life begins to stir. Travel low and slow aboard the stylishly comfortable Song Xanh sampan through this most peaceful of settings made up of emerald green rice paddies, colourful fishing boats, and life lived on the riverbanks much like in decades past.