CAI BE PRINCESS
One-day cruises around Cai Be
- Shaded seating area for 25 passengers
- Fruit and hot tea served on board
- Escorted excursions ashore
- Bicycles available on board (if included in program)
- Set Vietnamese menu lunch served at Le Longanier Restaurant
SONG XANH SAMPANS
- 02 cabin (2-4 pax): 1 bedroom, 1 living room transformed into 1 more bedroom at night, 1 shared bathroom with WC, lavabo and shower, 1 sundeck at the back where chairs, tables, and meals or drinks can be served.
- 03 cabin (4-6 pax): 2 bedroom, 1 living room transformed into 1 more bedroom at night, 1 shared bathroom with WC, lavabo and shower, 1 sundeck at the back where chairs, tables, and meals or drinks can be served.
Short discovery cruises around Can Tho.
- Shaded seating area for up to 20 passengers
- Services available on board: Buffet breakfast cruise to floating market (with escorted excursions ashore); Cocktail cruise; Dinner cruise (Vietnamese set menu)
- Private jetty
You may want to explore our itineraries
Just two hours from the bustle of Ho Chi Minh City, the Mekong Delta beckons with its postcard-pretty farmscapes and quiet, slow-paced charm. The “Rice Bowl” of Vietnam is irrigated by thousands of kilometres of waterways, making cruising the perfect way to explore this picturesque region where farming and fishing rule the day. For those with limited time, a day trip to the Mekong Delta offers a tantalising glimpse into how much of Vietnam looks, outside the big cities.
Experience a different side of the Mekong Delta with an overnight cruise, allowing you to awaken with the sun as village life begins to stir. Travel low and slow aboard the stylishly comfortable Song Xanh sampan through this most peaceful of settings made up of emerald green rice paddies, colourful fishing boats, and life lived on the riverbanks much like in decades past.
Vietnam’s Mekong Delta is largely unexplored by tourists, but likely not for long. Endless fields of rice in every shade of green, thousands of kilometres of waterways, and rustic village life mark this incredibly picturesque region known as the “Rice Bowl” of Vietnam. See the Mekong Delta on multi-night river cruises aboard the completely private and comfortably stylish Song Xanh sampan with insightful shore excursions by bicycle, row boat, and on foot to better explore life in the Delta.