You are now online with the Victoria Hotels & Resorts (Thien Minh Hospitality Management) corporate website. Users who access this website agree to comply with the present conditions of use. The Victoria Hotels and Resorts are owned by Thien Minh Travel JSC, a leading Vietnamese travel and hospitality group (www.thienminhtravel.com). The Victoria Hotels & Resorts are managed by Thien Minh Hospitality Management, which has its registered office at level 10, 157 Pasteur St., District 3, HCMC.
The www.victoriahotels.asia website is solely and totally owned and operated by Thien Minh Hospitality Management.
Thien Minh Hospitality Management strives to ensure that the contents are accurate and reliable. Information, material shown and provided on our website are provided on "as is" without any warranty and by no way to be deemed of representation, commitment or to create any legal binding. However, Thien Minh Hospitality Management and its agents are not infallible, and errors and / or omissions may sometimes occur. Therefore, Thien Minh Hospitality Management disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this website and any links thereto and there from, including, without limitation, as to the merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.Thien Minh Hospitality Management does not warranty the accuracy, currency or completeness of the contents, including, without limitation, any information relating to prices or availability. Thien Minh Hospitality Management will from time to time revise the contents
Thien Minh Hospitality Management does not warranty the accuracy, currency or completeness of the contents, including, without limitation, any information relating to prices or availability. Thien Minh Hospitality Management will from time to time revise the contents and / or the products, services and resources described therein and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors of this website.
In not event shall Thien Minh Hospitality Management be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the contents, even if Thien Minh Hospitality Management has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This policy covers how Thien Minh Hospitality Management treats personal information that Thien Minh Hospitality Management collects and receives, including information related to your past use of the Victoria Hotels & Resorts products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the Thien Minh Hospitality Management does not own or control or to people that the Thien Minh Hospitality Management does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use:
- Thien Minh Hospitality Management collects personal information when you register/visit the Thien Minh Hospitality Management website's pages or the pages of certain of theThien Minh Hospitality Management partners, when you use Victoria Hotels & Resorts products or services. The Thien Minh Hospitality Management may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, occupation and personal interests. For some products and services we may also ask for your address. Once you register with Victoria Hotels & Resorts and sign into our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The Thien Minh Hospitality Management collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Thien Minh Hospitality Management automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- The Thien Minh Hospitality Management uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Thien Minh Hospitality Management does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with the Thien Minh Hospitality Management under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Victoria Hotels & Resorts communicate with you about offers from Victoria Hotels & Resorts and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of theThien Minh Hospitality Management Terms & Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if the Thien Minh Hospitality Management is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Thien Minh Hospitality Management displays targeted advertisements based on personal information.
- Thien Minh Hospitality Management may set and access the Thien Minh Hospitality Management cookies on your computer.
2. Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
Thien Minh Hospitality Management may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
All links provided from www.victoriahotels.asia are done so in good faith, to offer an additional facility to visitors of this site. Thien Minh Hospitality Management is not responsible for any content held within any such websites, nor for any links contained in them. The inclusion of external links does not signify any endorsement by Thien Minh Hospitality Management.
5. Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please can contact us at:
Thien Minh Hospitality Management
Level 10, 157 Pasteur, District 3
Ho Chi Minh City
Phone number: + 84 8 6290 9720
Fax number: + 84 8 6290 9710
Victoria Hotels & Resorts is a Thien Minh Travel Joint Stock company registered trademark. The trademarks and logos appearing on this site are trademarks registered by Thien Minh Travel Joint Stock company. Mention of these trademarks or logos in no way grants right of use of the said trademarks, which thus cannot be used without prior written consent from the owner of the trademark. Abuse shall constitute forgery. All information contained on this site may be downloaded, reproduced and printed on condition that:
- such information is used for personal, non-commercial use
- no information is modified
- Victoria Hotels & Resorts trademark is appended to all copies
7. Business Registration
Registered Name: CÔNG TY TNHH THIEN MINH HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
Registered Address: Số 33 Phạm Ngũ Lão, Phường Phan Chu Trinh, Quận Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Tax Code: 0100981109
Any other use that is not expressly authorised is strictly forbidden without Thien Minh Hospitality Management prior written authorisation.
Photography credit: Thien Minh Hospitality Management photo library
Effective Date: from February 2011
© 2016 Victoria Hotels & Resorts. All rights reserved.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This contract is entered into between you and Thien Minh Hospitality Management, a 100% Vietnamese owned company, organized under the Law on Foreign Investment in Vietnam, under Investment License N° 011022000134 on June 22, 2011, as further amended, issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of the People's Committee of Hanoi, with its principal place of business located at Level 10, 157 Pasteur Street, District 3, Vietnam.
The present Standard Internet Terms & Conditions apply only to bookings made via our web site: www.victoriahotels.asia
2. Provision of The Services
Thien Minh Hospitality Management agrees to supply to you part or all of the following services: accommodation, transportation (on the Victoria Express Train and Victoria Speedboats) and packages, on terms and conditions of the Standard Internet Terms and Conditions and on terms and conditions of the Specific Internet Terms and Conditions.
By accepting the Standard Internet Terms & Conditions, you accept the applicable Specific Internet Terms & Conditions. The Specific Internet Terms & Conditions are written on the Thien Minh Hospitality Management website, in the pages describing the corresponding Victoria Vietnam Group services.
In the event of any conflict between the present Standard Internet Terms & Conditions and the Specific Internet Terms & Conditions, the following order of precedence shall apply but only to the extent of such conflict:
- Specific Internet Terms & Conditions
- Standard Internet Terms & Conditions
All the rates given are at the discretion of Thien Minh Hospitality Management, and may be revised at anytime, upon Thien Minh Hospitality Management' decision, without any notice.
Room rates are for one room for one night (single or double occupancy) including breakfast however exclusive of government tax and service charge (if not stated otherwise).
Package rate are per person (except Honeymoon and Family packages) based on a twin-share occupancy and excluding of local government taxes and service charges. Packages cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional programs.
The package rates do not include:
Ground transportation and accommodation not mentioned in the packages' description
International and/or domestic flights
Entry visas to Vietnam & Cambodia
* Entry visa to Vietnam: must be arranged before arrival to Vietnam. Following Vietnamese Government approved Resolutions No.39/NQ-CP on 1 June 2015 and No.46/NQ-CP on 18 June 2015, citizens of Belarus (effective for five years from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2020), UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy (effective in one year from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016) are exempted from visa to enter and stay in Viet Nam for not more than 15 days regardless of passport types and purposes of trip.
* Entry visa to Cambodia: available at the border upon arrival
The rates mentioned above are quoted in Vietnamese Dong (VND) and non-commissionable
Thien Minh Hospitality Management' rates cannot be posted on any website, without prior written approval from Victoria Vietnam Group.
4. Child Policy
Free of charge up to two children under 12 years old, staying in the parents' or guardians' room and using the existing bedding. Breakfasts will be chargeable (see meal rates below).
Extra bed / Sofa bed:
Children requiring extra bed or sofa bed will be charged VND 805,000++ per bed, inclusive of breakfast for up to maximum 2 children between 5 and 12 years old. Baby cots are provided free of charge, but this is subject to availability and upon request (++ rate is not inclusive of service charge and applicable taxes).
Free of charge on buffets for children under 5 years old. 50% off on buffets for children between 5 years and 12 years old. 20% off on Gala Dinner buffets for children between 5 and 12 years old. 50% off regular "A la carte menu" for children between 5 and 12 years old with children’s portion; full price will be charged if ordering from the regular “Kids Menu”.
Victoria Speedboats, Victoria Express Train and Shuttle Bus Transfers: free of charge for children under 5 years old, using parents' seats. 15% off on adults' rates for children between 5 and 12 years old.
- Children under 5 years old, sharing the same room as their parents and using the existing bedding: free of charge for all the services indicated in the packages (except massage services).
- Children from 6 to 12 years old, sharing the same room as their parents and using the existing bedding: 50% discount on package prices and on other services (except massage services and gala dinner buffets). Extra bed / seat on boat & train will be provided upon availability.
5. Tax and Service Charge
Thien Minh Hospitality Management reserves the right to adjust the tax and service charge without prior notice in the event of alterations by the government. All the rates are exclusive of tax and service charge, unless stated otherwise in the Specific Internet Terms & Conditions. For tax and service charge information, please refer to the Specific Internet Terms & Conditions.
Through our online booking system, you will be able to check room availability (for most hotels) and make your booking. For peace of mind, you will receive by email a reservation confirmation, including the details of your reservation. It is recommended that you keep a copy of this reservation confirmation, preferably by printing the page.
In the event that you have to modify or cancel your booking, please contact our reservation office as specified in your reservation confirmation.
7. Guaranteed Reservations
By securing your online reservation with a credit card, your reservation is guaranteed. All reservations made through our website must be guaranteed by a major credit card (e.g. American Express, Diners, Visa, MasterCard, JCB and Union Pay card).
8. Cancellation & No Show Policy
If there is a cancellation of a room or package reservation less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, Thien Minh Hospitality Management reserves the right to impose a one night room charge for all rooms or packages reserved. Cancelling less than 24 hours prior to the arrival date or not showing will incur full charge for all rooms and packages reserved.
Regarding the Victoria Express Train and the Victoria Speedboats, cancellation must be made 7 days prior to departure date. In the event of a cancellation less than 7 days prior to the departure date, Thien Minh Hospitality Management reserves the right to impose a 50% charge for all berths or seats reserved. Cancelling less than 48 hours prior to departure date or not showing will incur full charge for all berths or seats reserved based on return trip.
9. Victoria Express Train
The train departure times are subject to change without prior notice.
One way tickets are not available on Friday and Sunday.
10. Victoria Speedboats
Exclusivity: Unless otherwise specified in writing, a booking confirmation DOES NOT include exclusive rights for the customers on using the boat; other passengers may come along sharing the same boat seating.
Damages: The Victoria Chau Doc Hotel or Thien Minh Hospitality Management cannot be held responsible for the damages suffered by the passengers arising from a potential Victoria speedboat accident.
For other damages due to the Victoria speedboats for which the Victoria Chau Doc Hotel or Thien Minh Hospitality Management may be held responsible for, the passengers are hereby informed that the hotels cannot be held responsible for claims beyond VND 10,500,000,000 in aggregate per year.
Vietnam - Cambodia entry / exit: The Entry and Exit gates will be at the Ka Am Samnor checkpoint on Cambodia's side and at the Vinh Xuong checkpoint on Vietnam's side.
Valid visas are required for entries to Vietnam.
Spot granting of visas upon arrival at the Ka Am Samnor check-points in Cambodia is available since 1 August 2002.
Method of Transportation: Thien Minh Hospitality Management may dispatch boats of similar performance to replace the originally designated boats.
In case of force majeure where the Victoria speedboats may not be available then Thien Minh Hospitality Management reserves the right to cancel or modify the booking while suggesting an alternate means of transportation with rational revision of the prices to the best interest of the bookers and the hotel.
Embarkation and disembarkation site in Phnom Penh: Phnom Penh Floating Port, Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Prices are exclusive of tax and service charge (subject to change without notice)
- Cancellation of transfers made less than 24 hours in advance, will be charged the full cost of the transfer
- For transfer rates per person: free of charge for children under 5 years old, using parents' seats. 25% off on adults' rates for children between 5 and 12 years old
- Transfers are reserved for hotel guests only
12. Check in, Check Out and Reservation Extensions
Check in time is from 14:00 PM, and check out time is at or before 12:00 PM (noon).
If your arrival is early in the day and you prefer immediate access to your room before 14:00 PM, we recommend reserving for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access until you leave the hotel. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your luggage and make our facilities available for you to freshen up.
Extension of check out time is subject to availability and will be charged as follows:
- Check out until 18:00 PM: 50% of the prevailing rates (subject to a possible rate change)
- Check out after 18:00 PM: 100% of the prevailing rates (subject to a possible rate change)
Extensions will require a new reservation for the additional date(s) and will be subject to availability and prevailing rates.
13. Insurance Coverage
Thien Minh Hospitality Management has arranged and put in force a Public and Products Liability Insurance through renowned insurers that cover all hotels related activities following international standards of quality in terms of scope of cover and limit of indemnity. A summary of insurance cover in place is available upon request.
Cancellation by Us:
Thien Minh Hospitality Management may be obliged to cancel travel arrangements due to circumstances beyond its control. These may be for reasons of force majeure (cancellation/alteration of domestic scheduled services, technical problems with transportation, contamination, closure of airport or train stations, war [whether declared or not], threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such, etc).
In such cases, Thien Minh Hospitality Management shall inform direct clients without delay and shall offer clients the choice of alternative dates or a full refund of all money paid.
Apart from the accommodation and services directly operated by Thien Minh Hospitality Management, Thien Minh Hospitality Management do not own or operate all of the accommodation, transport or other facilities used in connection with its packages. Thien Minh Hospitality Management therefore cannot accept liability for negligence of the staff of these organizations. Thien Minh Hospitality Management make arrangement with hotel partners, transportation companies, local boats, and other independent parties to provide you with the travel arrangements you purchase. These parties are independent suppliers over whom Thien Minh Hospitality Management have no direct control.
Thien Minh Hospitality Management is not liable in the event of any failure by any person or company to render any transportation, accommodation or other travel service to be provided on the journey, or for expenses incurred due to delays caused by the weather, strikes, war, civil disturbances, natural disasters, flight delays, government actions, mechanical failures or any act of God.
Thien Minh Hospitality Management cannot assume any responsibility for flight delays, cancellations or missed connections and are not liable for any expenses or consequences resulting there from, and such expenses shall be borne by the client.
The participant waives any claim against Thien Minh Hospitality Management for any damage to, or loss of, property, or injury or death, due to any act, or negligence of any airlines, surface transportation companies, hotels' partners or any person rendering any of the services or accommodation included. In case of death or injury, loss or damage to property on board a means of transportation not owned and managed by Thien Minh Hospitality Management, the passenger accepts to waive any right of action against Thien Minh Hospitality Management since any claim shall be solely pursued against the owner of the vehicle, according to the law of the country in which these services are rendered.
Thien Minh Hospitality Management cannot be held responsible for any claim, losses, damages for delay of baggage or other properties, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset and disappointment, distress or frustrations, whether physical or mental, resulting from any act or omission of any independent party providing services. Thien Minh Hospitality Management shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that organizations providing services maintain standards which are acceptable within the norm in each locality.
In the event of a service being withdrawn by any of its suppliers, Thien Minh Hospitality Management shall have no responsibility beyond refunding all monies paid by the participant. Payment for reservations on any Thien Minh Hospitality Management' accommodation or packages shall constitute consent to all the provisions in the Terms and Conditions published herein.
15. Effective Date of The Contract
The contract shall be effective upon the booking, considering that no reservation on the Thien Minh Hospitality Management website is possible, unless you have read and accepted the present Standard Internet Terms & Conditions.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The law governing the contract is the law of Vietnam. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to the contract shall be resolved by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the Vietnam International Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce. The Arbitration shall take place in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and shall be held in English.