Life in the Mekong Delta is very much lived on, by or near the water. Stilt houses built to withstand the rise and fall of the river, entire markets conducted by boat and people fishing, bathing and washing clothes are everyday scenes in this watery world.
Explore the fascinating delta aboard our sampans, designed using natural materials such as rattan, bamboo and exotic wood in keeping with their surroundings. Our cruises can be customised just for you - private or join-in, ranging from a few hours to 1, 2 or 3 days.For further information and reservation, please contact us here or call us at 1800 599 955
Lady Hau cruise can cater up to 35 guests, ideal for friends and family reunion!
Mekong Princess can cater up to 20 guests. Click here for more information.
BREAKFAST CRUISE - Visit The Floating Market
DINNER CRUISE - Under The Stars
LADY HAU & MEKONG PRINCESS CRUISES
Lady Hau, with her comfortable and spacious open air decks, offers seating for up to 35 guests. What an ideal space for family or friends reunion! All of services available on Lady Hau cruise are inclusive of: dining on floating restaurant, breakfast / lunch / dinner cruise for groups.
Mekong Princess can cater up to 20 guests. Click here for more information.For further information and reservation, please contact us here or call us at 1800 599 955
Available 1-day cruise programs:
- Through The Lush Ben Tre Countryside (Private) - Ben Tre to Nhon Trach
- Experience the Simple Life (Private) - Cai Be to Tan Phong to Phu An
- A taste of the Mekong (Private) - Cai Be to Dong Hoa Hiep to Phu An
- Mekong Impressions - Upstream (Private) - Cai Be to Vinh Long
- Mekong Impressions - Downstream (Private) - Vinh Long to Cai Be
- Mekong Escapade (Private) - Cai Be to Phu An to Phu Nhuan
Available 3-day cruise programs:
- Mekong Crossroads (Private) - from Cai Be to Can Tho and vice versa
- Deep in the Delta (Private) - from Cai Be Chau Doc and vice versa
- Through the Delta to the sea (Private) - from Cai Be to Rach Gia and vice versa