Experience The Simple Life On Tan Phong Islet
Explore Cai Be and Tan Phong Islet on a relaxing cruise taking in scenes of life lived on and by the river with boats loaded high with fruit.
Private 1-Day Cruise
Cai Be Princess
Cai Be - Dong Hoa Hiep - Tan Phong - Phu An
• Views of daily river life
• Visit the 19th-century house
• Lunch in a colonial-style villa
• Unique photo opportunities
Valid to 30/9/2022
Be picked up at your hotel at 8:00 am then transferred to Cai Be by road and arrived at Cai Be jetty by 10:00 am.
The crew welcomes you aboard with cold towels and a refreshing drink while the Cai Be Princess Sampan sets off for its leisurely cruise on the busy waterways of the Mekong Delta.
On the river, all sorts of boats ply the water, from small fishing boats to cargo barges loaded with fruit and vegetables.
Observe from the comfort of your sampan life as it plays out on the riverbanks the people, the stunning landscapes while your attentive crew serves you tea and seasonal fruit.
At Tan Phong Islet, board a small rowboat to better explore the canal’s hidden mangroves.
Return to your sampan to visit an ancient house built in the 19th century.
We’ll make stops along the way to explore local cottage industries including the making of coconut candy and puffed rice (the local equivalent of popcorn).
Your cruise ends at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river and surrounded by fruit trees, giving you a sense of privileged life during Indochinese times.
After lunch, at around 2:30 pm, take a short walk along a small canal towards the Ba Bon Bridge where your personal vehicle awaits to drive you approximately 2 hours to Ho Chi Minh City.
*Notes: Actual itinerary may vary depending upon river tide, arrival time or other conditions.
• Roundtrip transfer between Saigon and Cai Be
• A 2-hour cruise on board Cai Be Princess
• Lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
• Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
• Crew assistance
• Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
• Individual travel insurance
• Beverages and meals not included in the program
• Personal expenses during the trip
• Tips for the crew and guide
• Any expense not clearly indicated in above program
• Fuel surcharge if any
Kindly fill in your request below and we will contact you via email within 24 hours with more details to confirm your booking.