Private 2-Night Cruise
Song Xanh sampans
Cai Be, Sa Dec, Chau Doc
• Authentic scenes of the Mekong Delta
• Unique photo opportunities
• Cruise past monkey bridges and narrow canals
• Discover local handicrafts
Cai Be – Sa Dec
Meet us at your hotel at 8:00 am and transfer to Cai Be by road.Your journey starts from Phu An Jetty at 10:00 am. Begin with a bicycle ride around this remote countryside area, ending up at Le Longanier Restaurant.
Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river.
After lunch, start your leisurely cruise on the Delta’s beautiful waterways, with stops along the way to explore local cottage industries that provide a living for the river people. Board the local row boat to better explore the Tan Phong islet.
Before arriving at Sa Dec, visit a traditional brick factory where everything is made by hand. Arriving at Sa Dec, step ashore and stroll to the outdoor market. Visit the Kien An Cung, ancient Chinese architecture has played an important part in the Chinese community in Dong Thap for nearly a hundred years. Dinner is served on board. Enjoy your first night on board the Song Xanh on the Mekong River.
Sa Dec – Long Xuyen – Phu Tan
Breakfast is served on board while you cruise towards Long Xuyen along a narrow canal, passing several
scenic monkey bridges.
After enjoying lunch on board, arrive in Long Xuyen to visit Tiger Island, birthplace of Vietnam’s second
president. Return to the sampan for dinner and resume your cruise towards Chau Doc. Your boat sails until
approximately 10:00 pm before anchoring for the night.
Overnight on board.
Phu Tan – Chau Doc
Breakfast is served on board while your sampan cruises towards Chau Doc. Close to the border with Cambodia, Chau Doc is the gateway to Phnom Penh. Known throughout Vietnam for its pagodas and temples, Chau Doc is also famous for the Tra Su Bird Sanctuary, a superb eucalyptus mangrove.
Disembark at Victoria Chau Doc private pier at approximately 10:00 am.
*Notes: Actual itinerary may vary depending upon river tide, arrival time or other conditions.
• Private 3-day cruise overnighting aboard Song Xanh Sampan
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners on board including a bottle of wine for 2 persons
• 1 lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
• Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
• English-speaking tour guide
• Bicycle or local row-boat “xuong”
• Crew assistance
• Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
• One-way transfer from Saigon to Cai Be
• Individual travel insurance
• Beverages not specified in above the program
• Personal expenses during the trip
• Tips for the crew and guide
• Any expense not clearly indicated in above program
Kindly fill in your request below and we will contact you via email within 24 hours with more details to confirm your booking.