Private 3-Day Cruise
Song Xanh Sampan
Rach Gia, Long Xuyen, Sa Dec, Cai Be
• Travel through the Delta by river to Rach Gia, gateway to Phu Quoc
• Discover historic Sa Dec
• Explore areas rarely visited by tourists
• Unique photo opportunities
RACH GIA – LONG XUYEN
Meet the boat in Rach Gia at 10:00 am where your crew is set to welcome you on board with cold towels and a refreshing drink. Begin a leisurely cruise along the scenic waterways of the Delta aboard your Song Xanh private sampan.
Lunch is served on board before arriving in Long Xuyen. Shore excursion to Tiger Island (Cu Lao Ong Ho), once the home of Ton Duc Thang, Vietnam’s second president. Explore the museum and the picturesque grounds. Dinner is served onboard. Enjoy your first night on board the Song Xanh on the Hau River.
LONG XUYEN – SA DEC
Enjoy an early breakfast on board while your sampan cruises downstream. Arrive in the charming town of Sa Dec and visit one of its highlights, the Kien An Cung, ancient Chinese architecture has played an important part in the Chinese community in Dong Thap for nearly a hundred years. Stroll around town to observe the architectural influences from French colonial times as well as the large Chinese and Khmer communities that were established here. As a result, many religions are represented side by side: a Cao Dai temple, a Catholic church, a Chinese temple and Vietnamese pagodas.
Lunch and dinner are served on board. Enjoy your second night aboard the Song Xanh on the Mekong River.
SA DEC – CAI BE
Early morning cruising towards Cai Be. Observe life as it plays out on shore – people going about their daily activities against picturesque riverscapes – while your crew serves breakfast on board. Stop at various points along the way for a fascinating look into some of the home-based cottage industries of the region including brick factories and local food production like coconut candy and puffed rice. Board the local row boat to better explore the Tan Phong islet.
Your cruise ends at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river and surrounded by fruit plantations, a glimpse into the Indochina of yesteryear.
*Note: Actual itinerary may vary depending upon river tides, arrival time or other conditions.
• Private 3-day cruise with overnight aboard Song Xanh Sampan
• 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners served on board
• 1 lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
• Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
• Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
• English-speaking tour guide
• Crew assistance
• One-way transfer from Cai Be to Saigon
• Individual travel insurance
• Beverages not specified in above the program
• Personal expenses during the trip
• Tips for the crew and guide
• Any expense not clearly indicated in above program
Kindly fill in your request below and we will contact you via email within 24 hours with more details to confirm your booking.