Private 2-Night Cruise
Song Xanh sampans
Cai Be - Sa Dec - Rach Gia
• Travel through the Delta by river to Rach Gia, gateway to Phu Quoc
• Discover historic Sa Dec
• Explore areas rarely visited by tourists
• Unique photo opportunities
CAI BE – SA DEC
Be pick up at your hotel at 8:00 am and transfer to Cai Be by road. Your trip starts from Phu An Jetty at 10:00 am. Start with a bicycle ride to better explore this wonderfully rural area, ending up at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial- style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river.
After lunch, board the Song Xanh Sampan for a leisurely cruise on the busy waterways of the Mekong Delta, with stops along the way to visit local cottage industries that utilize products from the Delta like rice and coconuts. Board the local row boat to better explore the Tan Phong islet
Before arriving in Sa Dec, stop to visit a traditional brick factory where everything is made by hand. Arriving in Sa Dec, step ashore and take a stroll to a lively outdoor market. Visit the Kien An Cung, ancient Chinese architecture has played an important part in the Chinese community in Dong Thap for nearly a hundred years.
Dinner is served onboard. Enjoy your night on board your sampan as it moors on the Mekong River.
SA DEC – LONG XUYEN – RACH GIA
Breakfast is served on board as you cruise towards Long Xuyen along narrow canals past several rustic monkey bridges and pristine countryside scenes.
After enjoying lunch on board, arrive at Long Xuyen to visit Tiger Island, birthplace of Vietnam’s second president. Return to the sampan for dinner and resume your cruise towards Rach Gia. Enjoy your second night on board.
Arrive in Rach Gia at around 7:00 am, the capital of Kien Giang Province, located on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Breakfast is served on board before disembarkation. For travelers traveling early to Phu Quoc, we can serve breakfast as early as 6:00 am.
*Notes: Actual itinerary may vary depending upon river tide, arrival time or other conditions.
• Private 3-day cruise with overnight aboard Song Xanh Sampan
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinner on board including a bottle of wine for 2 persons
• 1 lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
• Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
• Bicycles or local row boat rides
• Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
• English-speaking tour guide
• Crew assistance
• One-way transfer from Saigon to Cai Be
• Individual travel insurance
• Beverages and meals not included in the program
• Personal expenses during the trip
• Tips for the crew and guide
• Any expense not clearly indicated in above program
Kindly fill in your request below and we will contact you via email within 24 hours with more details to confirm your booking.