Private 1-Night Cruise
Song Xanh sampans
Can Tho, Sa Dec, Cai Be
• Explore how life is lived along the river
• Visit the Kien An Cung, ancient Chinese architecture
• Visit floating houses
• Discover local handicrafts
CAN THO – SA DEC
Meet at the Victoria Can Tho Resort jetty at 10:00 am. Your crew welcomes you on board your private sampan with cold towels and a refreshing drink. Cruise the waterways of the Mekong Delta, observing villagers going about their daily activities against picturesque landscapes while your attentive crew serves tea and seasonal fruit. Sail past local barges laden with produce from the Delta as you enjoy lunch on board, with the mighty Hau River as a backdrop, one of the two largest arms of the Mekong.
Arrive in Sa Dec, step ashore to visit the Kien An Cung, ancient Chinese architecture has played an important part in the Chinese community in Dong Thap for nearly a hundred years. Then dinner is served onboard. Enjoy your night on board the Song Xanh, on the Tien River
SA DEC – CAI BE
Begin cruising in the early morning hours at about 6:30 am, just as the villages begin to stir and children get ready for school. After a leisurely breakfast on board, our first shore excursion visits a colorful Cao Dai temple and a small brick factory.
Arriving at Cai Be, step ashore to visit local cottage industries that utilize products from the Delta like rice and coconuts to make tasty snacks including puffed rice and chewy coconut candy. Board the local row boat to better explore the Tan Phong islet.
Our cruise ends at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite riverside colonial-style villa set in lush tropical gardens and surrounded by fruit plantations, a throwback to the elegant lifestyle enjoyed by a privileged few in Indochinese times.
*Notes: Actual itinerary may vary depending upon river tide, arrival time or other conditions.
• One-way transfer from Cai Be to Saigon
• Private 2-day cruise with overnight aboard Song Xanh Sampan
• 1 breakfast, 1 lunch served on board
• 1 lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
• 1 dinner including a bottle of wine for 2 persons
• Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
• English-speaking tour guide
• Bicycles or local row boat rides
• Crew assistance
• Cold towels, seasonal fruits and hot tea
• Individual travel insurance
• Personal expenses during the trip
• Beverages not specified in above program
• Tips for crew and tour guide
• Any expenses not clearly indicated in above program
Kindly fill in your request below and we will contact you via email within 24 hours with more details to confirm your booking.