Private 2 - Night Cruise
Song Xanh Sampans
Cai Be, Sa Dec, Can Tho
CAI BE – SA DEC
Be pick up at your hotel at 8:00 am and transfer to Cai Be by road. Meet us at Phu An Jetty at 10:00 am and start with a bicycle ride around this rural area, ending up at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river.
After lunch, board the Song Xanh Sampan for a leisurely cruise on the busy waterways of the Mekong Delta, with stops along the way to visit local cottage industries that utilize products from the Delta like rice and coconuts. Board a small rowing sampan to further explore the Tan Phong islet. Before arriving in Sa Dec, stop to visit a traditional brick factory where everything is made by hand.
Dinner is served on board. Enjoy your first night on board your sampan as it moors on the Mekong River.
SA DEC – CAN THO
After breakfast on board, step ashore and take a stroll to a lively outdoor market. Visit the Kien An Cung, ancient Chinese architecture has played an important part in the Chinese community in Dong Thap for nearly a hundred years.
Back on board, cruise towards Can Tho along narrow canals, passing several monkey bridges. Lunch is served on board, before another shore excursion to a Cao Dai temple. Board a small rowing sampan to further explore the small armlets of the river. After returning onboard, Song Xanh Sampan continues its cruise towards the Hau River. Dinner and overnight on board.
We set off early at about 6:30 am to visit the famous Cai Rang Floating Market. Breakfast is served on board while the Song Xanh navigates towards the market among local barges laden with fruit and vegetables. Be sure to have your camera ready for photos from this unique vantage point! Later on, cruise towards Victoria Can Tho and disembark at the hotel’s private jetty.
*Note: Actual itinerary may vary depending upon river tides arrival time or other conditions.
• Private 3-day cruise overnighting aboard Song Xanh Sampan
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner on board
• 1 lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
• 1 dinner including a bottle of wine for 2 persons
• Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
• English-speaking tour guide
• Bicycles or local row-boat “xuong”
• Crew assistance
• Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
• One-way transfer from Sai Gon to Cai Be
• Individual travel insurance
• Beverages and meals not included in the program
• Personal expenses during the trip
• Tips for the crew and guide
• Any expense not clearly indicated in above program
Kindly fill in your request below and we will contact you via email within 24 hours with more details to confirm your booking.